Sunday, March 24, 2013

It has been snowing all night and now that it is light out, I am able to say that we have at least 4 inches of snow.  Some might be surprised, but I've seen snow or Ice Storms as late as the 2nd week of April. So, although I start my vegetables inside the house in early March, I never put them outside until after the second week of April. LOL!

I finished my February block yesterday and I've started on the March block today. These are the blocks for the CQJP 2013. Thought I'd share the new block with you, hope you like it. I thought it turned out rather nice.

February Block for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2013


I'll post the March block once it is finished. Right now, I've got to get breakfast ready. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment