Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Round Robin for 2014

Well, I finally finished up the Lace and Pearl Round Robin and waiting for one more block to get home. While I wait, I've been working on My block of the Lace and Pearl RR.

No pictures yet, but will post when the block is finished.  I did, however, sign up for an new Round Robin for 2014, that starts April 1st, Garden & Flower DYB. Excited to get started, but will wait for April. LOL! 

I have finished creating my blocks for the ladies in the RR to embellish for me. I fell in love with some Garden pictures, and printed them on a Satin/Cotton blend fabric for the blocks.  I'm happy with the blocks so far, and look forward to seeing how they will be embellished.

I received the Blue/Green/Purple Flower fabric from a CQ friend at a Christmas Cracker Swap. The dark Purple fabrics and Greens were also a part of that same Christmas Cracker, Thanks Marci!


I think the colors work well with the Floral Linen fabric and the lovely Dark brown and floral silk tie, as well as the beige micro suede.  I had the lovely little lace and just had to use it on this set of blocks. I'm currently working out the final layout of the project. We'll see how it goes.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it will be stunning when finished. Love the colors used . .

    ReplyDelete